Wednesday, May 12, 2010

if you ain't got no money take your broke a** home

So I was starting to stress because I haven't had any luck finding a job or a place to live here on Maui and I was spending all my time freaking out about that and not having any fun. I was about ready to just call it quits and go home, wherever that is. But, some really wonderful people, Rachel and Rich James have been kind enough to let me sleep on their floor for the last few days while I figured things out, and yesterday I met up with a realator friend of Trace and Heather who has a room in a house he's selling that he'll let me stay in until the end of the month, and he won't even charge me! How incredible is that! So by that time I will either have found a job and another place to live, or I'll go back to Utah or Alaska having spent a month in Hawaii:)

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Glad you're having oodles and caboodles of fun Shanny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, have a fun month and then come back to UT to partay! love you ;)

    ReplyDelete